The UBB.threads System Requirements Test
has been developed to check your server configuration, including default values, that may cause problems with a UBB.threads
install. Development by James Corthell
(Gizmo/Gremelin) of VNC Web Services
Outdated Test Script Version
An upgrade to the UBB.threads System Requirements Test is available, please see UBBWiki
: Latest System Requirements Test
. Your Build
: 20180307 Latest Build
System Requirements Met
Your system meets all of UBB.threads v7.6.0+'s PHP requirements.
You have indicated that you would like to test your UBB.threads configuration, but the file could not be found in the path: forum/includes/config.inc.php
- Compatable UBB.threads Versions: Minimum: v7.5.8 Maximum: v7.6.x (UBBWiki: "Server Requirements and Suggestions")
- File Get Contents: Allows External URLs
- GZip: GZip is supported on this system.
- Maximum Execution Time: 120 Seconds
- Maximum Upload File Size: 32M (see php.net for more information)
- Maximum Upload Size Allowed: 8M (the smaller of post_max_size vs upload_max_filesize)
- Memory Limit: 128M
- MySQL: MySQL v5.0 or newer is required; please manually check that you meet this requirement.
- PHP Interface: apache2handler
- PHP Version: v5.4.45
- Reported Host: www.ubbdev.com
- Reported IP: 126.96.36.199
- Reported OS: Linux
- Reported Path: /home/ubbdev/domains/ubbdev.com/public_html
- Reported Port: 80
- Post Max File Size: 8M (can affect the upload size, see php.net for more information)
- Time: The current, unadjusted, server time is: Friday, September 21st, 2018 at 03:26 PM, UTC (+00:00)
- ZLib: ZLib is supported on this system.