UBB.Dev
UBB.threads 7.6.1.1 has been released and is now available to download in the Member Area on UBBCentral.

Primary Changes In This Release
  • Attachment Display is now customizable between Grouped or Inlined.
  • Support for Google reCAPTCHA.
  • New "My Account" drop-down menu. This menu replaces the "My Stuff" menu/links.
  • Login page now returns the user back to the page they were previously viewing just before logging in.
  • Attached images can now be automatically resized and/or compressed at the time of upload.
  • New Fetch_ip function to retrieve the correct Client IP address for sites behind a CDN or Firewall, or user accessing the site behind a proxy.
  • Facebook "Share" has been added. This is in addition to "Like," which was already available.
  • New Styles added, "Ventura" and "Ventura Open." (Five variations are available: Burgundy, Cobalt, Pine, Ink, and Mint)
  • Posts will now display an "OP" next to the name of the "Original Poster." Customizable per style.
  • New Posts will now display a "NEW" indicator in the post subject/details bar. Customizable per style.
  • New default avatars will be displayed for users who do not have a profile avatar set.
  • Long pages now will display a "Return to Top" FAB.
  • Smooth Scroll added to the "Return to Top" FAB and the post/message previews.
  • Subscription Details page can now be printed and are printer friendly.
  • Pages can now have their HTML minified on the fly.
  • Responsive layout on mobile devices can be disabled for your entire forum.
  • Control Panel now sends you directly to the Log In page if you are not logged in and attempt to access it.
  • Topics can now be re-rated if Topic Ratings are enabled.
  • Social/Sharing Settings, and CAPTCHA Settings groups have been added to the Control Panel (General settings section).
  • Shareaholic setup directions have been updated.
  • SQL Backup now works as expected, and is quicker. Backup progress information is now displayed. Task start/end times are now added to the Admin Log.
  • Multiple language updates within the Control Panel for consistency, clarity, and layout improvement.
  • Cleanup of language strings, templates, CSS, and JavaScript files.
  • Any code and page validation errors that were found, were fixed. There were a few of each.

Version Discussion and Changelog
I'm so looking forward to installing this on my forums.
I'm not a 7.6.0 installer just a habit, so ive been waiting for 7.6.1 for sometime now.

You have delivered Isaac, this is without any doubt an amazing release.

I do not think we would ever know the man hours that have gone into this conversion from version 6 to version 7 and beyond.

Hats off to you Isaac for sticking with the project.
Hats off to you for doing it all so well.

BOOM We have arrived in 2018 with a forum to be proud of smile

Top Man...

Ok Gizmo, we know your there too lol
I wish I had the time to help more.....
© UBB.Developers