UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gizmo UBB.Wiki Site Update This Week! - 02/25/2015 1:37 PM
The overall code on the UBB.Wiki site follows an outline of our proprietary CMS software which covers all of our network sites; every time that we make customizes to the coding one site ends up with slight customizations which need to eventually be merged back to the original source (which is generally what is running at either Scouters World or A Gardeners Forum).

This week we're going to be merging the coding of most of our network sites to a stable set of source (which is quite cleaned up since the build that the wiki is currently running) so at some point you may experience some speed, design, or function issues, at least until we can get everything situated.

There aren't too many visual/functional changes to the site, but there are a lot of improvements with the underlying code which should make the site operate a lot faster.

I have a lot of code to compare back and forth, but I anticipate this being done by the end of this week. If you find anything out of place please let me know; any visual issues shouldn't crop up, so if it looks wrong, it probably is.
Posted By: Ruben Rocha Re: UBB.Wiki Site Update This Week! - 02/25/2015 2:38 PM
Otay [censored]
Posted By: Gizmo Re: UBB.Wiki Site Update This Week! - 03/01/2015 5:25 PM
The update went without a hitch on Saturday; not too much visually has changed, but there have been a LOT of backend updates.
© UBB.Developers