UBB.Dev
Posted By: Digital Boy FatFreeRadio.com - 05/03/2001 1:52 PM
Ok, out of 6000 members, I can't be the only one here who's punk! I work approximately 9 hours a day and I have to listen to something while I'm working or else I'd go nuts. Yesterday I ran into FatFreeRadio.com. If you're into punk and you need something to listen to while you're toiling away at code, then I REALLY suggest this site.

- DB
Posted By: freak.scene Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/03/2001 2:45 PM
Thanks for the link DB, I will enjoy this @ work today smile

I used to listen to Spank Radio a good bit (mostly indie/emo) but they were shut down.

Doubt many of you here listen to (or even know who J Mascis/Dinosaur Jr) is but running I have a station @ live365.com for now.
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/03/2001 5:52 PM
DB - you just found out about this site now? smile It's run by Fat Wreck, but they play music from all bands. You shoulda seen the earlier version of the site - it looked terrible.
Posted By: Digital Boy Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/04/2001 1:19 PM
Sorry, I'm a little slow when it comes to stuff like this.

- DB
Posted By: acidbox Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/04/2001 7:10 PM
heh.. ya.. this has been around for awhile.... You gotta love NoFX!.. The best punk band ever created! cool
Posted By: Lucia Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/04/2001 7:37 PM
Naw.. Bad Religion is better.. I especially like one of their songs wink
Posted By: Matt Jacob Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/04/2001 9:17 PM
acid - that's "NOFX", all caps. smile

Pennywise still stands as my fav band. I've been to 4 of their concerts... smile
Posted By: Tansin Re: FatFreeRadio.com - 05/04/2001 9:48 PM
I like some punk groups, but you prolly never heard of them less you live near me. Shudder, Grovel, Face First, and Eye Theory. They play regularly at a local Christan punk club. Yes...I said christian punk club...not what one usually sees together, but it works.
© UBB.Developers