UBB.Dev
Posted By: Mythotical New here and to UBB - 07/31/2011 2:24 AM
Well I finally made it to getting ready to purchase my first UBB.threads license. Been watching for awhile as UBB grew from classic to threads. As it went into threads I started to like it more and more.

So here I am, I'm preparing to buy a license but I want to get to know the latest version before hand.

A little about me, I have been developing add-ons for vBulletin for over 5 years, recently moved to XenForo where I have been developing add-ons for a year now, since they first released. MyBB I have been developing add-ons on and off for a little over a year now. So I have come to UBB to start developing as I love programming.

I'm married with 3 great children, I live in Missouri and hate it, want to move out of this state. Anyway, I play World of Warcraft but getting bored with it again so decided to start on creating a new Play by Post game called Nastraura. I haven't decided whether to use wBB or UBB but I'm leaning towards UBB as I have seen it used for games before and it is a great product.

Phew, not sure what else to say other than I'm a college student going for my Ph.D of Psychology, BA of Computer Information Systems, and Minor in History.

Well if you wonder anything just ask. Yes I have created styles and enjoyed it but style creation is on hold til I get my new PenPad for Photoshop.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: New here and to UBB - 07/31/2011 3:32 AM
Welcome Steve! It's pretty quiet here, we're in terminal wait mode for v8 smile
Posted By: Mythotical Re: New here and to UBB - 07/31/2011 7:51 AM
Yeah I noticed, wish I could help with that project but I made an offer to the owner to help in anyway I can on UBBCentral.

I'm anxious to get my license but I have to wait up to a month before I can.

No matter the state of any product, I have used UBB and even in a stalemate I'll still use the software as it is great.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: New here and to UBB - 07/31/2011 11:11 AM
Welcome to the UBB Steve.
Posted By: Mythotical Re: New here and to UBB - 07/31/2011 11:19 PM
Thanks Gizmo, glad to I finally decided on UBB>
Posted By: diesell Re: New here and to UBB - 04/03/2013 9:31 PM
Hi! and welcome to all.I am Alex and new here and glad to be the part of this larger forum.
Thanks and welcome to all.
© UBB.Developers