UBB.Dev
Posted By: RandyM What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/26/2006 5:28 PM
My wonderful wife allowed me to build this.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/26/2006 8:23 PM
Looks sweet, but what are you doing with training wheels?

tipsy

You 'built' this?

We gave ourselves a brand-new baby boy, so everything is going that way now smile
Posted By: RandyM Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/26/2006 8:34 PM
The baby boy is the best present you'll ever get. By built I added a couple thousand dollars in mods to it.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/26/2006 8:35 PM
He's a handful when he wants to be smile

Do you race or just like street bikes?
Posted By: RandyM Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/26/2006 10:54 PM
This one will be a track only bike as soon as the Ducati 1098 arrives this spring.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/27/2006 12:08 AM
I saw your post about the ducati - what are your plans for it? And do you race then? Amateur or?
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/27/2006 3:03 AM
I bought myself a DVDRW drive for my 6 year old Dell Inspiron 4150 laptop lol... My wife bought me a gig of ram, and it's like it's a new laptop now since I can actually do things on it lol... I think the next upgrade is goinna be a new hard drive (I have a 40gb, and imo that's nowhere near anything useful, a couple hundred gb however will be lovely)...
Posted By: Rick Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/27/2006 11:08 PM
The wife let me get myself a new computer. I'd been using the same one for so long and it's been rebuilt several times. I bought one of the newer Gateways. Got a heck of a deal on it. 2 gigs of ram, core duo processor, GeForce 7900GT and 2 22" widescreen monitors.
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/28/2006 12:48 AM
Gateway still makes computers? They used to be in the top 3.

Originally Posted by Gizmo
I bought myself a DVDRW drive for my 6 year old Dell Inspiron 4150 laptop lol...

What kind/brand? I think I need one for my dell notebook too, it's gonna have to last me a while now and I need to write some of these images out to dvd smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/28/2006 2:12 AM
What model do you have? They have differant size bays based off of the model (I can find the series based off of the model).

Posted By: Ian_W Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/28/2006 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by AllenAyres
Looks sweet, but what are you doing with training wheels?

tipsy

You 'built' this?

We gave ourselves a brand-new baby boy, so everything is going that way now smile

Those toy models look almost lifelike when enlarged laugh
Posted By: Ian_W Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/28/2006 12:07 PM
Sadly I have to have a single Christmas present frown Didn't unwrap one frown frown

Mind you, being on the other side of the world might have something to do with it.

Never mind - I have you lot smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/28/2006 1:49 PM
lol no christmas for little ian?
Posted By: Ian_W Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 12:49 AM
not really - spent the day upgrading to 7.1b2 smile
Posted By: Ian_W Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 12:49 AM
Only to start taking flak through the lack of stylesheets etc... frown Oh well....
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 1:35 AM
Originally Posted by Ian_W
Only to start taking flak through the lack of stylesheets etc... frown Oh well....
:cries: I'm trying! It's not as easy as it looks!
Posted By: Ian_W Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 7:22 AM
I know mate smile Wasn't having a dig - honest... smile

I am crap with style LOL - my users all want the stylesheet that I used under 6.x - I will have a go smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 7:51 AM
haha, what did it look like, I can whip up something...
Posted By: Gizmo Re: What did you give *you* for Christmas? - 12/29/2006 7:55 AM
zip me your old styles and I'll make you somethin wink
© UBB.Developers