UBB.Dev
Thank you...
I believe he is out on one of his monthly vacations []http://www.guitars101.com/boards/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/]
figures.
Is it a hosting issue, if so, I can be called to the service desk
[]ericgtr said:
I believe he is out on one of his monthly vacations []http://www.guitars101.com/boards/images/graemlins/dunno.gif[/] [/]

At Walt Disneyworld no doubt
what? did someone find josh's fannypack?
Calling Jeremy to the service desk please (check ur pm's)

Sassy, that was hilarious.
LOL

Yes, I was at DisneyWorld for a Disney Pin Trading Convention. LOL Don't laugh yes I was. And because I was having to carry so many pins - I actually wore TWO fanny packs at the convention. There's a special fanny pack designed for pin trading - with a little trading books built into the front.

My brother took a picture as I knew sassy would want to see me and my new fanny pack. LOL
Oh and shortbus - I answered your ticket.
Sandals without socks? I'm disappointed..
[]J.C. said:
Sandals without socks? I'm disappointed.. [/]

What's wrong with wearing sandals with socks? It's the only way I'll wear em!
I know better than that - I never wear socks with my sandals. I love sandals though - I wish I could wear them year round.
Bah your in North Carolina.. you can In fact alot do
Got to agree here - we very rarely see anyone with socks wearing sandals - if you do then they would have to amcth the colour of the sandal.

In any event half of any mans socks will have a hole in them No problem for shoes - but a no-no for sandals!
Being a diabetic for 20 years and having once sun-burned the tops of my feet so badly I couldn't walk for 3 days, I tend to wear socks all the time.

Heck I even wear slippers inside, even in the dead of summer... poor circulation leads to cold feet, even if it's 100 degrees outside.
I learned my first time out at Disney with sandals that sunscreen is important on the tops of your feet.
[]Yes, I was at DisneyWorld for a Disney Pin Trading Convention. LOL Don't laugh yes I was. And because I was having to carry so many pins - I actually wore TWO fanny packs at the convention. There's a special fanny pack designed for pin trading - with a little trading books built into the front. [/]

outside of all the techy stuff, i think this is the geekiest thing i've ever read.
Bah- you would know - you're a geekette in training using your backdoors and such.
© UBB.Developers