UBB.Dev
Posted By: donJulio Important news (for some of you at least)! - 03/16/2003 8:47 PM
Starting this Wednesday begins seven weeks of new episodes of....SOUTH PARK! I can't wait !
Yeah, I just saw that promo on comedy Central.
Get out.....

Did anyone see the ep where Cartman said "F*ck" uncensored
I believe I did hear that I think I will give last week's episode a B-. I wonder if Kenny is back for good.
That missy elliot Form was LMAO !
"gonna search it, gonna work it " lol
I loved the scene from a couple weeks ago with Martha Stewart shoving the whole turkey up her @$$! Where do they come up with this stuff
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Important news (for some of you at least)! - 04/07/2003 2:32 AM
I love SouthPark. Thank goodness for TiVo. DH and I usually end up rewinding and watching some scenes three or four times.
Did you see the new episode with Timmy and Jimmy joining the Cryps? That was perhaps one of the funniest things I've ever seen
Posted By: Lisa_P Re: Important news (for some of you at least)! - 04/10/2003 7:37 AM
The Cryps episode was great - tonight's was great as well.

"For the war and against the war - who cares? One hundred episodes!"

At least Trey and Matt know what's important.

One of my all-time favorites is Cartman's 'Wild, Wild West' impersonation of Will Smith (the episode is actually 'cat-orgy' I believe.) I can rewind him singing 'Wild, Wild West' over and over and I never get tired of it.
© UBB.Developers