UBB.Dev
Posted By: Bookie GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 5:42 AM
Hello everybody..

I made some templates for GlassRattler, took quite a while to do, and tried to add an original twist on them with the shadows and stuff. I think it turned out quite nice.. The topic page was the biggest challenge. Check it out.

http://www.glassrattler.com/

Thanks. laugh
Posted By: Deb Re: GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 6:04 AM
Blam! You did it again! As always, they look great Bookie. smile
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 7:50 AM
that's amazing, and I love the folders! Would it be possible to just post the folders for anyone's use? smile

(on the skin, there is a problem with the new reply form[and probably the new topic and new poll also] where you have the boxes to login on the reply page. the color is wrong)
Posted By: Bookie Re: GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 8:04 AM
Thanks Deb and Al. laugh

quote:
Originally posted by Weird Al:
that's amazing, and I love the folders! Would it be possible to just post the folders for anyone's use? smile

(on the skin, there is a problem with the new reply form[and probably the new topic and new poll also] where you have the boxes to login on the reply page. the color is wrong)
I have all of the images posted somewhere in the graphics forum (UBB Metal Set). I dont see what your talking about on the reply page, could you show me a screenshot?

Thanks. smile
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 8:33 AM
the images link is down, in the topic you said you couldn't afford hosting anymore.

[Linked Image]
that's what I mean. if you aren't logged in and you try to reply, you see this
Posted By: Bookie Re: GlassRattler - 07/30/2003 8:39 AM
Ah.. Thanks. Never picked up on this because I was logged in. I've got some new hosting, but lost like 80% of the buttons I made. I still have these ones on my hard drive, I will post the link to the zip tommorow.
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: GlassRattler - 08/03/2003 10:59 PM
you ever upload those?

Also, new bugs. Viewing poll results when you haven't voted gives you a messed up page, and trying to vote when you aren't logged in also gives a messed up page
Posted By: PrimeTime Re: GlassRattler - 08/25/2003 6:23 AM
Props on your Topic Page Bookie. thumbsup I did something similar (complex image curves) on a previous version but yours is truly tight. Awesome. smile
Posted By: Ian Spence Re: GlassRattler - 08/26/2003 3:37 AM
hey Bookie, did you ever upload those folders?
© UBB.Developers