UBB.Dev
Posted By: Gregori Finished-[6.5] Swedish - Timeformat 1.5 - 11/20/2004 10:21 PM
Mod Name / Version: Swedish - Timeformat 1.5

Description: Ads swedish timeformats to Threads settings

Working Under: UBB.Threads 6.5

Mod Status: Finished

Any pre-requisites:

Author(s): Gregori

Date: 11/20/04

Credits: Nettomo

Files Altered: ubbt.inc.php
editdisplay.php
admin/gen_display.php
admin/editdisplay.php
templates/default/editdisplay.tmpl
templates/default/admin/gen_display.tmpl
templates/default/admin/editdisplay.tmpl

New Files: No

Database Altered: No

Info/Instructions: This is basically "German - Timeformat 1.5" by Nettomo, but changed to swedish standards by me.

Installed and tested on UBBT 6.5, and works as supposed.

Swedish timeformats:

1. 04-11-20 23.31
2. 2004-11-20 23.31

Gregori

Disclaimer: Please backup every file that you intend to modify.
If the modification modifies the database, it's a good idea to backup your database before doing so.

Note: If you modify your UBB.Threads code, you may be giving up your right for "official" support from Infopop.If you need official support, you'll need to restore unmodified files.

Attached File
Posted By: Gardener Re: Finished-[6.5] Swedish - Timeformat 1.5 - 11/22/2004 1:58 AM
Thank you for this, we aren't many Swedish users but it's still needed.
Posted By: Gregori Re: Finished-[6.5] Swedish - Timeformat 1.5 - 11/22/2004 10:53 AM
We sure do need to help each other out!

Heja Sverige!

Even more important now when Infopop only provides one language for Threads.
Posted By: Gardener Re: Finished-[6.5] Swedish - Timeformat 1.5 - 11/23/2004 7:05 PM
Well, there's a language pack available over at the Trading Post and I've sent in a complete Swedish frontend translation (of the coming v6.5.1) to Krejt who published the current one there. Unfortunately I managed to get the site to think I'm only 10 months old so I'm not allowed in so I can't upload it myself... =P I've also added a Swedish translation for IIP in the IIP thread.
Posted By: Gregori Re: Finished-[6.5] Swedish - Timeformat 1.5 - 12/17/2004 3:35 PM
Impressive!
© UBB.Developers