UBB.Dev
Posted By: Jamin SevenStyle Templates (Beta 2) - 01/08/2004 10:21 PM
Next week or so, I'm going to be releasing the new version of my site, but I finished the new Threads templates a little early, so I figured I'd upload them here for kicks and giggles.

So here's my newest template set, named SevenStyle. This is not a complete set of templates, it only modifies the major ones: ubbthreads, postlist, showflat, myhome, and some supporting stuff like headers/footers. At this point, I just really don't have the time or inclination to finish it out... besides, people are probably going to spend the majority of their time seeing the ones I've got anyway, so what's the point in finishing it? (Also, before you ask, I purposely left out showthreaded... It's 2004 people, wake up to the future of flat mode!)

If you want to see a demo, CLICK THIS BIG LINK RIGHT HERE!

Stuff takes up a little more horizontal space in these than it does in the stock templates, so it's suggested that you use at least 1024x768 as your rez (again, its 2004... deal with it!). As it turns out, there were only two errors that prevented it from being XHTML validated. These have been fixed and I reuploaded this as Beta 2. I'm amazed.

Oh yeah, some files in the zip file have two versions: one for stock boards, and one for boards with IIP/SidebarPal installed. Be sure to read the instructions for more info.

As always, I like getting comments, constructive criticism, and pizza. So have at it. Hope you like them.

---Jamin

Attached File
104416-sevenstyle.zip  (36 downloads)
Posted By: scroungr Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/08/2004 10:24 PM
nice
Posted By: AllenAyres Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/08/2004 11:20 PM
Hey Jamin

thank you
Posted By: JoshPet Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/09/2004 6:52 AM
Very nice. Thank you for sharing!
Posted By: Dalantech Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/09/2004 2:58 PM
Shweet! It's always cool to see a new template set -the more choices the better!
Posted By: Jamin Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/09/2004 6:01 PM
Yay. "You like me! You really, really like me!" Hehe.

---Jamin
Posted By: Dalantech Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/09/2004 6:52 PM
LOL!
Posted By: tenshu Re: SevenStyle Templates (Beta1) - 01/17/2004 1:30 AM
yeah thats nice, cheers!!
© UBB.Developers