UBB.Dev
Posted By: tackaberry Different Target Proteins - 09/18/2001 3:35 PM
I almost always get a RAS protein to work on. A couple of times I've gotten a TK (Tyosine Kinase). This morning as I was loading up the computer for the day's workload, I received a SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) for the first time.

What different targets have you been receiving and have you noticed any difference in the time required to finish the work units?

-Tacks
Posted By: manuelbp Re: Different Target Proteins - 09/18/2001 6:35 PM
Always RAS for me. frown
Posted By: tackaberry Re: Different Target Proteins - 09/21/2001 8:25 PM
My machine at home has 5 cache slots. Yesterday when I filled them up, not a single RAS. They were all SOD's and VEGF's.

The work unit, currently processing on my laptop, is running a SOD. It's 21+ hours at 92% and has 155 hits! That's the most I recall seeing for any of my work units.

laugh

-Tacks
Posted By: Ell Re: Different Target Proteins - 09/22/2001 1:41 AM
There are only 4 target cancer proteins being tested.
Posted By: manuelbp Re: Different Target Proteins - 09/30/2001 10:08 PM
Seems to me that the caché gets the rare proteins. I also got 5 caché slots filled with VEGFs.

I started processing the first one and I am at 90+ hours.

Hope that the others don´t take as much... :rolleyes: Besides, only 20 hits in this one...
Posted By: Tech-Ni-Kal Re: Different Target Proteins - 09/30/2001 10:11 PM
I get mostly VEGF's and Superoxide Dismustase. I think that's how you spell it.. smile
Posted By: Raichu Babai Re: Different Target Proteins - 10/01/2001 9:49 AM
What is this HITS that everyone is talking about???
Posted By: Lord Dexter Re: Different Target Proteins - 10/01/2001 10:41 AM
Click on your Infomation button near the house one. Look where it says "Current protien target". There should be a picture then look under it and the Protien is written there. The hits I dunno about.
Posted By: manuelbp Re: Different Target Proteins - 10/01/2001 10:56 PM
The more hits a molecule gets, the more suceptible it is to drug interaction.
The number of hits of the current molecule appears on the info screen, on the upper right corner.
© UBB.Developers