UBB.Dev
i tried to add
<?php require('/****/ubbthreads/pull.php'); ?>

but it just comes up empty? any ideas?
There seems to be a problem with the path.

Providing both the calling and the include file reside in the same directory, use
<?php require('pull.php'); ?>
aye and if in seperate directories supply the full path..

<?php require('/home/of/your/script/pull.php'); ?>

I usually do the full anyways from the home in case I move something at a later date...
i did ti both ways but none of the links i want to come up show.. its just empty
whats in pull.php?

try doing something like at the top of pull.php print_r("WIDGET");

and see if you see anything.. then also look at your error files and see if they provide clues
Code
 <?<br />// Variables Section - Edit these to suit your needs<br />// Number of threads to show<br />$numposts =	8;<br /><br />//number of characters of the subject to display<br />$numchars = 25;<br /><br />// -----------------------------<br />// End of the variables section<br /><br />require_once ("./includes/main.inc.php");<br />// --------------------------<br />// Let's grab the  threads<br />$query = "<br />	SELECT B_Number, B_Subject<br />	FROM {$config['tbprefix']}Posts<br />	WHERE B_Parent = '0'<br />        AND B_Board = 'site' <br />	ORDER  BY B_Posted DESC<br />	LIMIT $numposts<br />";<br />$sth = $dbh -> do_query($query);   <br /><br />// -----------------------<br />// Cycle through the posts<br />while ( list($Number,$Subject) = $dbh -> fetch_array($sth)) {<br />	$Subject =substr($Subject,0,$numchars) . "...";<br />	$toprint .= "ยท <a href=\"{$config['phpurl']}/showflat.php/Number/$Number\">$Subject</a><br \>";<br />}<br />$dbh -> finish_sth($sth);<br />echo $toprint;<br />?><br />

thats whats in the pull.php
because i am doing it in the admin panle. with ubbt_registednav.tmpl

so am i editing in the wrong spot?
© UBB.Developers