UBB.Dev
Posted By: Eric 6.5 Installation Issue - 01/26/2005 8:01 PM
Hi there, folks. I seem to be having a bit of a problem, and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on it for me.

I'm installing Threads 6.5. I've set up PHP, and MySQL, and they're all working fine. I have the permissions in the directories set as instructed in the documentation for Threads.

I run the install.php, and things seem to go well until step 6, when I get the follwoing message (this is when I click "create tables"):

Creating the tables...

We cannot proceed.

Script: c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\aowroot\ubbthreads\ubbt.inc.php
Line#: 1565
SQL Error: Table 'aowubb.w3t_users' doesn't exist
SQL Error #: 1146
Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM w3t_Users WHERE U_Number = ''

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

=========================

I looked at the database, and two tables did get created; wt3_boards and wt3_posts

[:"red"]EDIT: It seems that this may be related to the following error message that came up one time:

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0 [/]

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

~Eric
Posted By: Girl_dup1 Re: 6.5 Installation Issue - 03/28/2005 9:26 PM
Eric,

I just got the same error. What did you find for the fix?

Thanks,

Girl
© UBB.Developers