UBB.Dev
Posted By: oceanwest I am invaded by Graemlins - 10/12/2002 10:07 PM
I have upgraded and it appears I have 8 sets of graemlins...
but on the server there is only one set of graemlins.
Why? Help.... Please..
Posted By: Aglavalin Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 10/13/2002 12:52 AM
Huh? Where exactly are these eight sets if there is only one on the server?
Posted By: ResearchMonkey Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 10/13/2002 1:24 AM
I had the same issue during 1 of my many attempts at the upgrade. 'cept I had x3 sets.

Posted By: JoshPet Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 10/13/2002 4:42 AM
You might need to use PHPMyAdmin to look at the table in the database..... I wonder if they are duplicated in there.
Posted By: Calpy Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 12/17/2002 1:52 PM
* I have that same thing going on... one set of graemlins in my image folder, but about 5 sets show up when posting. Im pretty smart, but never used PHPMyAdmin... what table specifically? What value do I mod?
* Is there some basic knowledge base for all this, like a book on PHP or SQL or where should I start studying so I can become a 733t BBS Hax0r or whatever ha ha!
Posted By: dimopoulos Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 12/17/2002 2:06 PM
Calpernia,

If your host is local (you have access to it) you can install phpMyAdmin (www.phpmyadmin.net) on it and in its configuration files enter your admin user name and password for your MySQL database(s). Alternatively you can ask your host to do that for you.

You need to see the w3t_graemlins table (if w3t_ is not the prefix of your tables, substitute it with the one you use) and check if you have duplicate values there.

Warm regards

Nikos
Posted By: bud Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 12/17/2002 7:19 PM
Instead of phpMyAdmin, why not use the SQL Inteface in the admin section?
Posted By: armyocs Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 12/21/2002 11:06 PM
The SQL interface is sparce compared to phpmyadmin.
Posted By: TrAvELAr Re: I am invaded by Graemlins - 01/03/2003 4:48 PM
I had 6 sets when I upgraded from 6.1 demo to 6.1.1. I just used phpMyAdmin and deleted the appropriate sets of them.
© UBB.Developers