UBB.Dev
Posted By: Bill B Classic to Threads Upgrade - $upport wanted - 10/20/2006 10:22 PM
We are running Classic 6.7.0

I'm ready to migrate to Threads 7.0

In the process I'm going to shift to a new host provider so that we have a completely clean build. My tentative choice is iinet.com

Is there someone who can offer servcies for helping with the (1) Threads install (inclduing MySQL as necessary) and then (2)perform the import and configuration of our Classic site?

I'm ready to order the new hosting account today.
Sure, I've done it mebbe a couple hundred times smile

PM me with the details if you like and I'll give you a bid on it.

oh, I've been using a vps with www.webintellects.com - the service is *excellent* and reliability and speed are top notch as well, check them out of you haven't finalized your decision on a host.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Classic to Threads Upgrade - $upport wanted - 10/21/2006 12:11 PM
Lol allen, with as much as you advertise for them you'd think they'd have made you an affilate by now and set you up wiht a free account :x
They should smile

I do love their service - usually hosts start out good then slip but these guys have always been available, even midnight on a weekend.
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Classic to Threads Upgrade - $upport wanted - 10/21/2006 9:50 PM
Yeh, I emailed them at like 5am and they responded shortly after (then again I think theyre back east though, 8am support should be there lol).

I emailed them about a possible affiliation should I migrate to their services, they're passing on my request to their marketing division..
I believe they are in California smile
Posted By: Gizmo Re: Classic to Threads Upgrade - $upport wanted - 10/23/2006 6:30 AM
well, I'll be...

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Inc., WebIntellects, [email protected]
WebIntellects, Inc.
2420 Grand Ave.
Suite G-2
Vista, CA 92083
US
760-477-1100 fax: 760-477-1111
© UBB.Developers