Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#98 09/20/2000 12:20 PM
UBBDEV members, administrators, and moderators:

This past month has been anything but uneventful for UBB Developers Network and its staff. Now, as we approach the end of our second full month, we have seen the fruits of our labors at both the highest of the high and the lowest of the low.

It stands as an everlasting testament to our great strength and our motivated willingness to continue that we are here with you right now. For that, I personally owe my deepest appreciations and gratitudes to the remarkable staff that I am privileged to work with day in and day out. Without them, none of this would ever have been possible.

We have also received our share of praise from the Internet community abroad. As of this morning, the FlashKit community has rated UBB Developers Network as one of the top ten best sites in existence (for more information, please go to http://63.146.109.204/links/Ratings/). This is an honor that we most certainly do not take lightly. Folks, we ARE on the path to success!

Another high point in our young lifespan is the coming of our 2000th member. We expect to reach this goal before the middle of October. That day will truly be a day of celebration!

With the Member's Spotlight Contest in full swing, I have been privileged to view some of the best forums I have ever seen. It's obvious that the quality meter has been raised more than a few notches this day, and this is most certainly a good thing.

We are also proud to announce that our Forum Installation program has been received very warmly by you and we hope that this trend continues (for more information, please go to https://www.ubbdev.com/services/installation.shtm).

As always, funding this great machine is constantly in the back of our minds when we lie down at the end of the day. We don't expect each and every member to purchase products or services from our sponsors; that would be a much too lofty goal. However, there is something you can do to help us. Write to those sponsors and tell them how much you love UBB Developers Network and what we have to offer. A simple email can do more than you'd think. After all, "the pen IS mightier than the sword."

The time for change has come. The vehicle is UBB Developers Network. We are no longer just a small circle of friends, but an ever-growing community of professionals. Ladies and gentlemen, each and every one of you deserves a round of applause for without your support as well, no matter how large or how small, we might not have achieved what we had originally set out to do.

In the next few months, I hope to achieve many of our goals which we have, as of yet, left untouched. I hope to reach higher then we ever thought we could. Most of all, I hope to meet each and every one of you online.

Regards,

Digital Boy
Administrator
UBB Developers Network

Sponsored Links
#99 09/20/2000 2:46 PM
Well said Digital Boy, I myself could not have put in any better.
It's nice to see that we're in the top 5 for the flash kit ratings.
As for the community, everyone here is a part of it, so I think each and every single one us should be proud. All of the members here have helped a small community, became what is now known has UBB Developers Network.

------------------
Quality Pages designing the world professional web pages for affordable prices.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Nettomo
Nettomo
Germany, Bremen
Forum Statistics
Forums63