Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I just switched to these guys, and i never noticed this forum here...i hope they dont blow nuts...someone give me the low down..

Sponsored Links
I've had only good experiences with tera-byte.com. I've been hosting sites with them since August, and have not seen more than 5 minutes of downtime, total. Their tech support has always been very fast and friendly.

im hosted by tera-byte also, on a shared server. http://www.hiphopaudio.com and mah site has been down once fo 5 minutes, almost a year mah self and prolly a couple years b4 me. so dats pretty damn good. no compliants from me smile

[ April 05, 2001: Message edited by: Tyrone ]

I have 4 dedicated servers on tera-byte, and only one was down for 4 hours.. Thats pretty much it...

wow..ive had nothing but bad experinces with their support...

i wanted subdomains, so i asked for subdomains then they told me that i needed to get redirection.net and so i did and i asked htem if path forwarding was avaiavle with redirection.net and they said yes. so i buy redirection.net and get my subdomains then when path forwarding doesnt work, i asked them why and they say i need to buy more hosting plans for all my subs to get path forwarding...which is bull**** considerign they told me it came with redriection.net service =

Sponsored Links
hehehe......
And this is why I never use tech support..... laugh laugh
Just goto www.cjb.net and get a free redirect that has forwarding.....

I am considering these guys for my UBB. My current suppliers must not check banwidth but I am allocated 250MB per day. The UBB alone (the rest of the site is big too!) has almost 15000 page impressions per day, so I must be over my limit?

I am considering the top of the range Web hosting package (as opposed to Dedicated servers and Colocated servers).

Has anyone got a UBB on this type of package? I would like to see the speed it runs at, as my current location seems to be very fast as UBB6 goes.

What sort of bandwidth should I expect from my UBB at 15,000 pages per day? My UBB is HERE if you would like to have a look.

Many thanks.

i just canceled my service with them becuase they say they can do things and then they dont do it =

My ubb ran pretty fast and it got around 11,000 page views a day... and i was on package 4... but ive heard horror stoires about member file curruption and post deleting, due to running out of disk space, i read about it over at tyh IP fourms..maybe people complained about tera-byte over there..

Do you mean running out of your allocated space or running out of space on the server?

I use Tera Byte.. if you run out of disk space, you'll corrupt your files and your board will melt down. I am still with Tera Byte on a RaQ 3, and I am getting 60,000 page views a day. It is pretty fast, but I really don't have much experience in servers.

Denise

Health Discovery

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63