Lurker
Lurker
[]http://www.Givnology.com/i/PowerPt.jpg[/]

http://www.Givnology.com/i/PowerPtt.jpg 15K

http://www.Givnology.com/i/PowerP.jpg 316K

Cover art (c) 1998 by Bleu Turrell

From "The Giza Power Plant - Technologies of Ancient Egypt" by Christopher Dunn

Page 221
The Northern Shaft served as a conduit, or a waveguide, and its original metal lining--which passed with extreme precision through the pyramid from the outside--served to channel a microwave signal into the King's Chamber. The microwave signal that flowed through this waveguide may have been the same signal that we know today is created by the atomic hydrogen that fills the universe and that is constantly bombarding the Earth. This microwave signal probably was reflected off the outside face of the pyramid, then focused down the Northern Shaft. Traveling through the King's Chamber and passing through a crystal box amplifier located in its path, the input signal increased in power as it interacted with the highly energized hydrogen atoms inside the resonating box amplifier and chamber. This interaction forced the electrons back to their natural "ground state." In turn, the hydrogen atoms released a packet of energy of the same type and frequency as the input signal. This "stimulated emission" was entrained with the input signal and followed the same path.

The process built exponentially--occurring trillions of times over. What entered the chamber as a low energy signal became a collimated (parallel) beam of immense power as it was collected in a microwave receiver housed in the south wall of the King's Chamber and was then directed through the metal-lined Southern Shaft to the outside of the pyramid. This tightly collimated beam was the reason for all the science, technology, craftsmanship, and untold hours of work that went into designing, testing, and building the Giza power plant. The ancient Egyptians had a need for this energy: It was most likely used for the same reasons we would use it today--to power machines and appliances. We know from examining Egyptian stone artifacts that ancient craftspeople had to have created them using machinery and tools that needed electricity to run. However, the means by which they distributed the energy produced by the Giza power plant may have been a very different process from any we use today.

The image is all the proof I need. I saw it and had to buy this book last weekend.

I'm reminded of how Nicola Tesla had a power plant design for sending FREE electricity to everywhere on the earth, but the energy sellers (Edison, etc..) weren't interested. I guess we humans will not have all the great technologies available to us as long as we are made to stay dependant to greedy people who put profits before progress.. too bad..

Meanwhile, enjoy the images! I sized it small enough to be an icon, and large enough to be a background screen.

Peace and prosperity, Teo

Sponsored Links
That 70's Guy
That 70's Guy
So was the Sphynx to Giza as the Pink Bunny is to Durracell? LoL j/k

Interesting stuff Teo, thanks for sharing.

Very cool Teo. And, Tesla probally would have gotten farther in his research if he hadn't blown out the generators at the powerplant, leading to them deciding not to give him free power anymore. And, if Tesla would taken the time to put things down on paper instead leaving it all in his head, there would be some cooler stuff.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
hatter
hatter
USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63