Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
You can see at my site by going to:
http://www.laondalatina.com
that the default stylesheet is koniro, the same one being used here. However, when I go to the calendar and click on any day w/ an event, basicly going to the showday.php script, the stylesheet changes to something that looks identical to what JC has over at UBB Design. I've checked the page source and the tag to link the stylesheet says it's linking to koniro, so what gives?

I swear the stylesheet I get while on showday.php (in Mozilla on Linux & Windows) looks EXACTLY the one used at ubbdesign.com, which is a site I also frequent. Does this sound like a bug that I need to bring up over at ubbcentral, or is there just something weird going on with my site or my browser?

Thanks!
EDIT
If you go to showday.php at both sites, they look the same. I did notice that where it says "Show events for whatever day it is", there is a dark gray gradient in the background. At my site I right-clicked on the background and picked view background image in mozilla, it brought up the .gif of the gradient stored over at JC's site. Now really, what gives here?

Last edited by donJulio; 01/06/2005 1:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
That page actually has 2 <head> tags - a second set of <head> tags comes after the menubar - that set of head tags it calls blue1 from JC's site. I'd check the showday template file. There's actually a whole second set of body and html tags - the whole page is invalid.

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
I fixed it. The showday template file looked like this (below). Not sure why JC would design it that way - having a duplicate set of <html>, <head> and <body> tags makes the page invalid.

Code
<br /><? //UBBTREMARK<br />// File Version 6.5b1 - Template modifications made by UBBDesign.com<br /><br />echo <<<UBBTPRINT<br /><html><br /><head></head><br /><body><br /><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.ubbdesign.com/forums/stylesheets/blue1.css" type="text/css" /><br />$tbopen<br /><tr><br /><td class="tdheader"><br />{$ubbt_lang['HEAD']} <a href="{$config['phpurl']}/calendar.php?Cat=$Cat&amp;month=$month<br />&amp;day=$day&amp;year=$year">$ubbt_lang[$mname] $day $year</a><br /></td><br /></tr><br />$tbclose<br /><br />$tbopen<br /><br /><!-- BEGIN CODE LOOP _ DO NOT ALTER COMMENTS --><br />UBBTPRINT;<br />for($i=0;$i<sizeof($event);$i++) { //UBBTREMARK<br />echo <<<UBBTPRINT<br /><br /><tr><br /><td class="darktable" width="10%" valign="top"><br />{$event[$i]['edit']}<br /><b>{$event[$i]['type']}</b><br /></td><br /><td class="lighttable" width="90%"><br />{$event[$i]['brief']}<br />{$event[$i]['desc']}<br /></td><br /></tr><br /><br />UBBTPRINT;<br />} //UBBTREMARK<br />echo <<<UBBTPRINT<br /><!-- END CODE LOOP --><br /><br />$tbclose<br /></body><br /></html><br />UBBTPRINT;<br />/* UBBTREMARK */ ?><br />

I removed this:
Code
<br /><html><br /><head></head><br /><body><br /><link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.ubbdesign.com/forums/stylesheets/blue1.css" type="text/css" /><br />

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
That's odd indeed. The last JCTs (complete set) were for 6.5b1 and I'm still using them, so I had no idea it was coming from that. Thanks, Josh

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
no problem-o.

Sponsored Links

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Nettomo
Nettomo
Germany, Bremen
Forum Statistics
Forums63