Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Oh boy, thought these were gone for good!

Jpdatabase was probably the best-looking Threads board that I have ever come across. The author has made the templates public, but I believe they were created for Threads 6.4. Could someone help bring over the changes so that they are valid/compatible with 6.5?

The board is truly a joy to look at. Heck, it almost looke like someone stole the Open Topic code and istalled it on a private server!

The templates are available for download at: ubbclassic-template-for-threads.zip.

Only thing missing is the appropriate stylesheet, but that will also become available shortly.

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Got a link to the example?

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
http://www.jpdatabase.com/forum/index.php

Gorgeous site, it doesn't look a whole lot like ubb.classic tho

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Coder
Coder
I really like the webmail login he has set up..

/* Note to self. beg for the source */

Well... it used to be a Threads board, so once that little detail changed I thought that the templates were gone forever.

This threads should ring a bell: https://www.ubbdev.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=templates&Number=96581

Sponsored Links
Conrad, I didn't think you'd post it on threadsdev

Yes, I was the one who made the classic-template. A major pain in the butt. As far as I know it only works for 6.3 and 6.4 of threads. My license expired months ago, and I wanted a forum just to keep the users active which explains the forum change on www.jpdatabase.com .

DrChaos, what source do you want? The webmail service I have is provided by an www.everyone.net . The login on mail.jpdatabase.com was hand-coded by me, something very simple. If you are referring to the actual webmail service, I couldn't modify anything on there so I'm doing everything via CSS. Another pain, it's not complete, so once college is over for the semester I'll finish it all

Hope that solves everything!

Hi Jon!

Thought I'd promote the "grand design" here as you've contributed here in the past and shown your great talent in the thread I linked to above. I'm sure that if every Threads board looked like your JPdatabase site then Threads would get a whole lot more bonus advertising due to your skills. I don't think anything can promote a bulletin board product more than a great looking site!

The upcoming release of a combined Threads/Classic board will probably erase the slate for everyone, but I'll always remember your site as the #1 board ever created.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63