Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
I'm trying to upgrade the Hivemail/Threads integration to work with Hivemail 1.3.1. It can update new mail, but I can't sign up new users into hivemail. I've attatched the ubbthreads_plugin.php file as a .txt file.

Anyhow, I get this error when I try to sign up a new user:

[]
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/laondal/public_html/correo/includes/ubbthreads_plugin.php on line 116 [/]

So I changed the instances of "$dbh->do_query" to "$DB_site->query" before the two queries for creating a user and got this error:

[] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/laondal/public_html/correo/includes/ubbthreads_plugin.php on line 112 [/]

The two queries for creating the user, with $DB_site->query is an exact copy of the query used by Hivemail to insert a new user into the database, so I don't know what I really need to do to make this work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Attachments
120055-ubbthreads_plugin.txt (0 Bytes, 176 downloads)

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Well - line 116 is this:

(NULL, '".addslashes($username)."', '".addslashes($password)."', '".addslashes(IPADDRESS)."', ".iif(getop('moderate'), 3, 2).", '".addslashes($altemail)."', ".getop('defaultskin').", ".getop('defaultlang').", '".addslashes($realname)."', ".TIMENOW.", ".TIMENOW.", '".addslashes(USER_DEFAULTCOLS)."', '$birthday', '".addslashes($question)."', '".addslashes(md5($answer))."', '".addslashes($country)."', '".addslashes($state)."', '".addslashes($zip)."', $defuseroptions[0], $defuseroptions[1], '".addslashes($username.$domain)."', 'Verdana|10|Regular|Black|None', ".addslashes(floatme($timezone)).", ".intval($DB_site->get_field('SELECT soundid FROM hive_sound WHERE userid <= 0 ORDER BY userid LIMIT 1')).", '".addslashes($domain)."', '".addslashes($username)."')

The error means you are calling a function outside of the class which it's in. There are some functions in there, like "getop" which I'm not familar with. They may be something specific to hivemail and the class hasn't been called.

Also that get_field function. It may be part of a different class.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
hatter
hatter
USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63