Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
User
User
Yeah... you do... really! It's a total bitch to skin (although nowhere NEAR as difficult as UBBT!) and unless your server is the zenith of recent technological marvels, it's gonna be a bitch to install, and a TOTAL drain on your CPU resources... but it is damn pretty, and my GOD will your visitors love it!

Sponsored Links
Coder
Coder
[] but it is damn pretty, and my GOD will your visitors love it!
[/]

LMAO!

Coder
Coder
is there a Threads V6.5 version of this hack avaible ?

/edit: I bring it to work. Follow the instructions for pppanel.php but change the include path zo ./includes/ubbt.inc.php

edit ubbt_instant_ubbcode.tmpl as decribed

Then do not edit showflat and showthread but do edit on quickreply.tmpl like this:

##search for:
function openGraemlinPanel() {
graemlinWindow=window.open('{$config['phpurl']}/graemlinpanel.php','graemlinpanel','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=800,height=400');
if (graemlinWindow.opener == null) graemlinWindow.opener = self;
}

## insert under:
function openPhotoPanel() {
photoWindow=window.open('{$config['phpurl']}/pppanel.php','pppanel','scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=465,height=500');
if (photoWindow.opener == null) photoWindow.opener = self;
}

## search for:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="openGraemlinPanel()"><table class = "darktable"><tr><td class = "buttons">{$ubbt_lang['MORE_G']}</td></tr></table></a>

## insert under:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="openPhotoPanel()"><table class = "darktable"><tr><td class = "buttons">Use My Photos</td></tr></table></a>

save, finish. it work.

Last edited by Zarzal; 09/24/2004 10:39 AM.
Hi,

Okay, read through the entire thread making changes to the code all the way through, but it still isn't working.

I get the following error messages:
Code
<br />SQL ERROR: Database error only visible to forum administrators<br /><br />Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /export/data1/vhosts/board64.nanaplaza.com/httpdocs/mysql.inc.php on line 160<br /><br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /export/data1/vhosts/board64.nanaplaza.com/httpdocs/mysql.inc.php on line 133<br />

The SQL call is :
Code
<br />SELECT id,cat,title,bigimage,medsize FROM photos WHERE userid = 6 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 0,16<br />

which seems correct. Had to make some changes to this as well as userid was not '6' but 'p' using the original code.

Sanuk!

PS Still on 6.4b1

Hi,

Just spend another hour or so on this, but cannot get it to work

My code looks like this:
Code
<br />// configure your database settings<br />$host = "localhost"; // Server Name<br />$user= "***"; // Username<br />$password= "***"; // Password<br />$database="***"; // Photopost database name or forum database name<br /><br />// Connecting, selecting database<br />$link = mysql_connect ("$host", "$user", "$password") or die ('I cannot connect to the database.');<br />mysql_select_db ("$database")or die("Could not select database $database");<br /><br />$query = "SELECT id,cat,title,bigimage,medsize FROM {$pp_prefix}photos WHERE userid = {$UBBTuser} ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT $page,16";<br />$result = mysql_query($query);<br />$sth = $dbh -> do_query($query);<br />$numrows = $dbh -> total_rows($sth);<br /><br />$host = "localhost"; // Server Name<br />$user= "***"; // Username<br />$password= "***"; // Password<br />$database= "***"; // Threads database name or forum database name<br /><br />$link = mysql_connect ("$host", "$user", "$password") or die ('I cannot connect to the database.');<br />mysql_select_db ("$database")or die("Could not select database $database");<br /><br />if ( $numrows < 16 ) $nextpage = 0;<br />

As far as I can tell all the info is correct. Added an 'or die' after '$result = mysql_query($query);' and that statement seemed to execute fine, which to me seems to indicate that the SQL statement is okay.

Anybody any solutions or suggestions?

Sanuk!

Sponsored Links
Coder
Coder
Hi Omegatron,

with the release of PP5 comes a lot of changes and it seems that this little mod needs an update. I read this in the PP5 announce:

If you are running any scripts that pull information from the PhotoPost database, that script probably uses the -thumb and {userid}{filename}.jpg convention - those scripts would have to be modified to just use the {bigimage} filename and not use the userid at all.

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
This mod definitely does need updating, by anyone. Adding it to the forum is almost the same as in the instructions, with the only difference in adding it to the quickreply.tmpl file now. Now the problem is the pppanel.php script itself, for us PhotoPost 5.0 users. I myself just noticed that it is now broken

User
User
I've just changed server, and now my threads and pp databases use different authentication information...

I've looked all through this thread, and EVERYONE seems to be using the same username and password details... can someone give me the syntax if I want to use different details for each database?

Cheers.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Gizmo
Gizmo
Portland, OR, USA
Forum Statistics
Forums63