Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#240791 03/16/2003 9:42 AM
sorry , I'm not good talk English .
I my question :
Where find This The color code [PHP] example in vbulletin forum ?
look The picture in Attachment .
Attachments
73262-aaaa.jpg (0 Bytes, 18 downloads)

Sponsored Links
I do not quite understand what your asking. Alot of people here do not use vbulletin here.

The specific query you have highlighted gets the Board title and number from the w3t_Boards database and puts it in an array. Perhaps if you explain what you are trying to do more I can understand what your asking?

Lurker
Lurker
My friends ...

alotiabi in his post wants a hack which coloring the PHP code inserted inside the post like what done in VBulletin forums...

I'm searching the hack to be able to make any available text cam be displayed in a colourful way when we put it between two codes
PHP Code
 and  
As one used in vbulletin forums .

Addict
Addict
I am pretty sure there is no such hack, and it does not sound like an easy one, so I will move this to Modification Suggestions.

Sponsored Links
Hacker
Hacker
Actually, it shouldnt be that hard....

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.highlight-string.php

If you read you'll see a snippet about this very thing.

Last edited by extremebikini; 03/17/2003 4:56 PM.
look to the function .
it may be useful :

Code
<br /><br /><?<br />function phphighlite($code) {<br /><br />		if (!strpos($code,"<?") and substr($code,0,2)!="<?") {<br />			$code="<?\n".trim($code)."\n?>";<br /><br />		}<br />echo "<ol><li>";<br />		ob_start();<br />		$oldlevel=error_reporting(0);<br />		highlight_string($code);<br />		error_reporting($oldlevel);<br />		$buffer = ob_get_contents();<br />		ob_end_clean();<br />echo ereg_replace( "<br />" , "</li><li>" , $buffer );<br />echo "</li></ol>";<br />		if ($addedtags) {<br />		  $openingpos = strpos($buffer,'&lt;?');<br />		  $closingpos = strrpos($buffer, '?');<br />		  $buffer=substr($buffer, 0, $openingpos).substr($buffer, $openingpos+5, $closingpos-($openingpos+5)).substr($buffer, $closingpos+5);<br /><br />		$buffer = str_replace("&quot;", "\"", $buffer);<br />  }<br /><br />  return ;<br />}<br /><br />$buffer="<HTML><br /><HEAD><br /><TITLE></TITLE><br />   <META name=description content=><br /><META name=keywords content=><br /> <META name=generator content=><br />    </HEAD><br /><BODY BGCOLOR=#FFFFFF TEXT=#000000 LINK=#0000FF VLINK=#800080><br /><!--Don't forget to add your FREE HitBOX statistics to your web page. To<br />do so, click on Online Services\HitBox Statistics...--><br /><br /></BODY><br /></HTML>";<br />echo phphighlite($buffer);<br />?><br /><br />

Hacker
Hacker
Where does $addedtags come from (I dont see it assigned anywhere)? This looks close; but I would suspect you have a little more work to do.

Plus there is the issue of grabbing any code between [php] tags and ocnverting them (assuming there might be more than one).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Forum Statistics
Forums63