Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I got tired of having to login every time I wanted an accurate check of how many points all my computers have goten so far... so I created a little php script to take and parse the results of a member into a nicer looking format.

So, I made it, and here it is if you want to check it out.

http://1337.wox.org/cancerhaxxor.html

There are still a ton of things to be done, with the layout, and colours etc. But its not bad. Dont expect it to be super fast, its on my main computer with just a cable connection, so there might be some waiting for it to load etc, but I kept graphics out so that it would go quick

enjoy

(btw Im working on an xml (not xhtml) backend for the script, so that anyone else that knows a bit of php will be able to take to customising the output further without having to do all the hard work)

[ 12-03-2001 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Takeru ]

Takeru Takaishi
Sponsored Links
Deb Offline
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
It was quite fast for me! Very nice Takeru and thanks for sharing. Perhaps when you're satisfied with it we can add a link in the sidebar or in announcements within this forum.

- Deb
That would be great. I would like a bit of input on diffrent looks for the output, table colours, and specifically the right side table font weights. I have it alternating between 3 bolds and 3 normals. I dont think it looks great, what do you think?

Oh, and could someone please paste that error line you get when you try to get your stats when the stats are being updated (if I dont get it first wink

Takeru Takaishi
I assume you mean the error that the UD site gives, seeing as how yours makes no error... Anyhow here it is.

quote:

Yes, thats the one It now returns an error when it encounters that.

Takeru Takaishi
Sponsored Links
This is a great idea. Loads very fast too.

Old Hand
Old Hand
Very cool Takeru! That works great.

Thanks.

Excellent! added to favourites!
perhaps we should have the top 10/20 league table in the sidebar? or all in an auto scrolling window in the sidebar? might get a few people wondering wtf is that and they might come and investigate!

Audi-Sport.net the only forum guaranteed to kill any server!
What Im working on right now is a UBBDev.com layout for the look. The first page you go to gives you info about the tool, in the side bar it shows you the top 5 team members, and just below it shows you out team rank, and the 3 teams above and below it.

Im still working out some little things Im not happy with, but you can see it in just a day or so

Takeru Takaishi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Forum Statistics
Forums63