Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Well I had to delete the 1000 members who's profiles were being overwritten one by one ( This Thread ) and now I'm getting the error- "Profile not found for member nimber xxxxxx".

I deleted them through FTP as I know no other way to do a massive deletion like that. Now the characters can't re-register or post, and I'm at a loss at what to do! SOmeone please, help! I jsut need to be able to let them reregister! (Half of the member files wouldn't back up on my computer for some reason..)

http://www.furry.org.au/BornWild/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Sponsored Links
First recommendation is to upgrade to the latest version of UBB6..

No can do there, we JUST finished the upgrade last night and due to my being homeless right now wilth VERY limited time online, plus having to try to add all of the hacks (BW would die within a day without the hacks) I'm pretty screwed here...And out of ideas.

Hmm, that's one heck of a problem, maybe you could make a "template"-member profile, and name the number to one of the profiles you deleted and upload it, and do that for every member profile you deleted, though that's alot of work, maybe write a quick script to do it for you or so?

It's the only idea I have so far.

Erf..Now the members left are overwriting again...

And Heff, thanks for the suggesstion, but even after that the original problem I tried to fix will be there...So it's probably going to be best that I *Shudder* delete ALL member info..

Sponsored Links
Did you by any chance run out of space on your server? I'm still unclear as to what exactly is happening to you

No, we have unlimited space on the server. Somehow when we upgraded from 5.45c to 6 beta 7.9, the new members that registered on the -beta- board were overwriting the members from the 5.45c.

When we upgraded to 6.01 we had the same problem. In all, BW has been having to reroute the members to the OLD Ultimate.cgi to register there, which carried over.

Now, I edited the member total by hand, but as soon as someone new registers it would reset to 40xx instead of 50xx

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
JAISP
JAISP
PA
Forum Statistics
Forums63