Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OK all,

Once in awhile you come across something you just have to do because in the end, you're making someone else's live a little easier. In this case, I was very moved by the post that I read the other day and I wanted to do my part to help. If you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, please read:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/wan/52197607.html

Unfortunately, the child cannot use the game system because he is photosensitive (and thus the television will cause him harm), but I'm sure he can benefit from a cash donation. Therefore, ALL OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THE FOLLOWING SALE WILL BENEFIT RAINE AND HER FAMILY.

I am selling both a Playstation One Games Bundle as well as a Dreamcast Games Bundle. I will take the first serious offer I get. Keep in mind, not only are you helping me to pass on two completely functional video game systems, you're helping out a family that will really benefit from your generosity.

Here are the specs:

PLAYSTATION ONE

* The Smart Cartridge Game Cheats Unit (From Korea - NEVER Sold In US)
* Two Controllers
* Two Memory Cards
* The following games:
* Duke Nukem: Time To Kill
* Gran Turismo
* Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M.
* Madden NFL 2002
* Syphon Filter 2
* Medievil II
* Army Men World War
* Medal of Honor 2: UNDERGROUND
* Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol
* Duke Nukem: Planet of The Babes (Needs Smart Cartridge To Play)
* Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
* Driver 2

DREAMCAST

* Three controllers (Two official Dreamcast, one 3rd Party)
* Two Memory Plugs
* Two Rumble Plugs
* Case Logic Disk Case

The following games (please note that some games require the start up disk which is included because they are backups of my originals which I no longer have):

* Super Magnetic Neo
* DREAMCAST BOOT DISK
* Soul Calibur
* Sonic Adventure
* Street Fighter Alpha 3
* Virtual On
* Soul Reaver
* Virtua Tennis
* Gauntlet Legends
* NHL2K
* Resident Evil
* Street Fighter 3: Second Impact
* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
* Crazi Taxi
* Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
* Sword of the Berzerk
* Sydney 2000
* Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare
* Shadowman
* Metropolis Street Racer
* Ready To Rumble 2

Please note that everything is being sold in AS IS CONDITION. If you're interested in helping, please let me know by emailing me at [email protected].

- MT

Sponsored Links
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Hey Matt wavey Good luck in your sale, it's for a good cause, looks like smile

Merry Christmas smile

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Yeah, I was very touched when the woman called me up this morning. She was very moved by the effort and I really hope it will pay off.

She was telling me that the only housing in Philadelphia that is available for her children is in a section that she can barely afford (the good news is that she's in a very safe neighborhood) and that most if not all of her money goes to rent.

BTW, if anyone wants to donate to her, you can using the link I have posted above.

- MT

Coder
Coder
As some of you know besides Hostboard I am the owner of Black Widow Motor Sports Monter Truck Racing Team. I do a tremendous amount of charitable contributions through the entire year. I am associated with: Make-A-Wish, United Way, Shrinners, Cub Scouts, American Breast Cancer to name a few organizations I work with.

While I can not help everyone each holiday there is enevitably someone who is down on their luck and strikes a cord with me (generaly kid related). I will be making a purchase for this little boy and hope the family can shed a small smile this holiday.

Steven Baron
Owner/Operator
Black Widow(tm) Monster Truck

Steven,

Wow, thank you so much! I was just as touched as you were. In fact, I was lucky enough to get a phone call today from Raine thanking me personally.

Raine had explained to me that in Philadelphia, the only housing that is correctly set up for her son's needs is downtown, which is not cheap. She's telling me that she can hardly afford it because all her money goes to rent (I assume the landlord turns a blind eye to this because normally this wouldn't be allowed).

I really hope that I can fulfill my commitment by giving her a few bucks at the very least.

- MT

Sponsored Links
Oops... Please ignore the fact that I typed exactly the same thing twice. I was fighting a cold last night with Nyquil.

- MT

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
Bill B
Bill B
Issaquah, WA
Forum Statistics
Forums63