Rate Thread
does anyone at all here like rap/hiphop? [Linked Image]

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Sponsored Links
Em8 Offline
*raises hand**looks around at everyone's hands down**lowers hand*

------------------

THAT'S NOT TRUE!! I know for a fact that both DJ INDEGO and I are active members of TRIBE (I think there are others, but I'm not sure.) The url is: http://tribe.ultimoprezzo.com/

- DB

I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
Actually, I do too. I grew up listening to the Sugar Hill Gang before most of you were born...[Linked Image] Never been into gangsta rap, but really like most other hiphop / rap out there... even eminem...[Linked Image]

------------------
Allen

- http://www.stand318.com

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Yeah man..Eminem is cool...!!
I like a few of Dre's songs too...
I like rap, but I prefer alternative and punk a touch more...
[Linked Image]

------------------
Quality Pages designing the world professional web pages for affordable prices.

Sponsored Links
I don't. I like so little rap I won't even bother to say I like the genre. But I can sit through some of it, and that one dr. dre/snoop dogg song has given me mucho momentos of laughter.

but, mixing of rap and rock is good if done by the right people (rage against the machine). Done by the wrong people (fred durst), It's pure shite.

electronica/rock/industrial is more my bag.

------------------
-david
delete yourself!
you got no chance to win!

coo..coo..

rap/hiphop is still mah game tho..ive been rappin 12 years now..dats jus me tho

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

it takes less effort to type "my" instead of "mah".

------------------
-david
delete yourself!
you got no chance to win!

yep it sho does but i type & talk different den most people...so dats 'mah' choice..lol

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Yeah, I talk different too. Unfortunatly, most of my words end up looking like this around here: ****

------------------
-david
booey booey bashaka khans® lach de zuperrier

Sponsored Links
lmao yea i kno wha u mean...i usually would have mah words end up like dat too but when every 2 words is "****" den it doesnt work dat well lol

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Rap and rock is a cool mix. Take Kidrock for example. Sure maybe he has only a couple of good songs. But hell, they're one of the best rap*rock songs I've ever heard.
That's just in my humble 'ol opinion, boys!
[Linked Image]

DFT, what kind of talk is that? Would that be considered gangsta, or homie?
Just wundering.....

------------------
Quality Pages designing the world professional web pages for affordable prices.

dunno, i talk da way i talk..i dont talk gangsta & i dont even kno wha "homie" talk is..

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

maybe its dft. daft. get it? no, thats just a bad joke that not many people would get, and those people would groan quite audibly.

------------------
-david
booey booey bashaka khans® lach de zuperrier

you already know i be diggin Eminem **** , let me count im runnin like 4 hiphop/emcee sites. a bunch of ones just hiphop/rap related. just a bunch of **** . o shyt i just realized who DFT HALL is I know i saw your name before.

------------------
Webmaster @
EminemBoard.com
Marshall-Mathers.Net
Email= Evan@EminemBoard.com

Aim=EminemBoard
ICQ=71361151
"We don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot, and when the police come we fu*kin shoot it out with them too!"~Eminem
Free Voice Mail=1-877-541-6655 ext.278

<FONT COLOR="red">(`* . </FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">(`* . </FONT c><FONT COLOR="red"> *</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black"> . * )</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red"> . * )</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="black"> ` .</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">E</FONT c>minem <FONT COLOR="red">B</FONT c>oard<FONT COLOR="black">. ` </FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="red">(. ' </FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">( . '</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">*</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">' . )</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">`' .)</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_

<FONT COLOR="black"><FONT size="7">(</FONT s><FONT size="6">(</FONT s><FONT size="5">(</FONT s><FONT size="4">(</FONT s><FONT size="3">(</FONT s></FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">EminemBoard</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black"><FONT size="3">)</FONT s><FONT size="4">)</FONT s><FONT size="5">)</FONT s><FONT size="6">)</FONT s><FONT size="7">)</FONT s></FONT c>
yea im well known..shyt peeps come to me sayin "sup hall, hows dat so 'n' so project comin" an i dont even kno em...so its d@mn weird if u ask me...

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

quote:
hehehe, I talk that way too >:0)

Rap is horrid, and one of the three types of music I cannot stand(Country and new-age pop are the others) I like rock mostly...Metallica, God Smack, Powerman 5000, come to the top of my head, along with older artists like Ozzy(with and without Black Sabbath) Pink Floyd.

BTW -- I can't stand listening(or reading) in this case, to ppl that talk "ghetto." If ya go to school, than you have been taught properly, and are pobably not even allowed to talk like that. That means you are doing it for show.

------------------
Da Wannabe Cannuck

Andy Tomaka
YaBB Developement Team
[email protected]
http://www.yabb.org

I don't know really what to think about people who type like that. Actually, I do. I think it's pretty lame, because ghettomie is not your first language, and I'm quite sure you didn't learn to type like that. I mean, why? When you're actually talking to someone it might be easy to understand, but when someone types like that I don't actually bother to read the post/message/sentence, I just skim and look for important lines.

back to music.
I like most anything, but anything I don't listen to is in two categories:
1) I don't care.
2) **** .

ok, technically theres a third, and thats "music I've never even heard (of)", but thats not really fair.

See, for instance (#2) I HATE that aj guy from the backstreet boys because he MAULED so many good rock songs. Same goes for any pop star who tries to remake a good song. But the rest of the backstreet boys? (#1)I simply couldn't care less, except for their adverse impact on the mental capacity of their fans.

Public enemy is good.
Other than that, rap is...well, **** it. a lot of it is good, downright unbelievable. But most everything I've been exposed to has been shite. I mean, I fail to see the talent behind someone who barks and looks angry. My dog barks and acts angry a lot, you don't see him on MTV.

I prefer techno (and all ranges of electronica, in moderation), industrial, PUNK, and rock. Rage against the machine isn't really rock in the purest form, more rock/rap, but I hate using that term. And atari teenage riot is industrial, but at the same time completely hard to place. On 60 second wipeout they do collaberations with everyone from slayer and fear factory to the arsonists. And some woman from bikini kill, or kill bikini or something is on the same track, I think.

more anarchy. less television. www.antipopculture.org

------------------
-david
I wish the milkman would deliver my milk.
In the morning.

well i dont want to be rude , but fo some reason i feel i must defend mah self...(which is a shame)

-atom & evil empire

i got nothin against you , an if u dont like tha way i "type" den simply do not read mah posts..simple as dat...

I AM WHA I AM

dis post is about RAP/HIPHOP not on how i type or if u like tha way i type or not...from now on if u really dont like da way i type den u aint got to reply now do you? no one forces you to read it..god fo bid u actually sho respect fo a persons beliefs ,likes,& dislike...if ive disrespected eitha of you in dis post i apologize but lets jus stick to da subject (rap)...

Peace

1 mo thang, i dont talk "ghetto" , "homie" or whateva else u wanna call it... if u cant except me, do you honestly think anyone could except & respect your beliefs,likes & dislikes?

dis was not towards anyone else except atom911 & evil empire...jus like you speak your opinion , i sho enough will speak mine..

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

feisty.
It's not that I dont "except" you, it's the fact that its a pain in the ass to read your posts, and I'm surprised most people even bother to.

The way on types or talks is not a belief, it just...is. If I posted all my messages in....KLIGON, would you accept that, or would you say something? Don't say you'd stand by without a word, because I know you wouldn't, thats human nature.

And just a horrorshow little technicality:
You say I should respect your beliefs, likes and dislikes? What about my beliefs, likes and dislikes? My belief is that it's pretty ****ing daft to type messages that are nearly incomprehensible. Two way street my droog.

------------------
-david
In the morning.

[This message has been edited by evil-empire (edited September 19, 2000).]

quote:
Not to be any meaner than I all ready am to you but know what your talking about before you post. This has been a major issus in other states as well with mine. They are starting to teach not as you call it Ghetto slang but other types of english that are if you could "laid back" form of english and im surprised you havent saw that its all over the news.

------------------
Webmaster @
EminemBoard.com
Marshall-Mathers.Net
Email= Evan@EminemBoard.com

Aim=EminemBoard
ICQ=71361151
"We don't do drivebys, we park in front of houses and shoot, and when the police come we fu*kin shoot it out with them too!"~Eminem
Free Voice Mail=1-877-541-6655 ext.278

<FONT COLOR="red">(`* . </FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">(`* . </FONT c><FONT COLOR="red"> *</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black"> . * )</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red"> . * )</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="black"> ` .</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">E</FONT c>minem <FONT COLOR="red">B</FONT c>oard<FONT COLOR="black">. ` </FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="red">(. ' </FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">( . '</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">*</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black">' . )</FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">`' .)</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_<FONT COLOR="red">_</FONT c>_

<FONT COLOR="black"><FONT size="7">(</FONT s><FONT size="6">(</FONT s><FONT size="5">(</FONT s><FONT size="4">(</FONT s><FONT size="3">(</FONT s></FONT c><FONT COLOR="red">EminemBoard</FONT c><FONT COLOR="black"><FONT size="3">)</FONT s><FONT size="4">)</FONT s><FONT size="5">)</FONT s><FONT size="6">)</FONT s><FONT size="7">)</FONT s></FONT c>
it's called ebonics. and they aren't talking about it, they talked about it. It's not going to happen. They're not going to start teaching so-called 'laid back' english just because some people are too lazy to learn it right.

tru dat

------------------
-david
In the morning.

when i said beliefs i wasnt talkin bout da way i type i was talkin bout beliefs in general...if u wanna type like a trekkie BE MAH GUEST...i wont hate on you cuz of it..unlike some people...

lets get back to da real subject at hand in dis post...

EminemBoard , yo u like too short,Ludacris,Can-i-bus,Big L? of course i can see u like Eminem but who all do you like yo?

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Speakin of Ebonics....heres da lyrics to Big L's song Called "Ebonics" ,atom & evil empire read dis righ hea ,iight peep it.

quote:
WHAA WHAA , Big L puttin it down up in hea!!!

------------------
Ѓ†–HÄ££–M16

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63