Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
The overall code on the UBBWiki site follows an outline of our proprietary CMS software which covers all of our network sites; every time that we make customizes to the coding one site ends up with slight customizations which need to eventually be merged back to the original source (which is generally what is running at either Scouters World or A Gardeners Forum).

This week we're going to be merging the coding of most of our network sites to a stable set of source (which is quite cleaned up since the build that the wiki is currently running) so at some point you may experience some speed, design, or function issues, at least until we can get everything situated.

There aren't too many visual/functional changes to the site, but there are a lot of improvements with the underlying code which should make the site operate a lot faster.

I have a lot of code to compare back and forth, but I anticipate this being done by the end of this week. If you find anything out of place please let me know; any visual issues shouldn't crop up, so if it looks wrong, it probably is.

UBB.Dev - Putting Dev into UBB.threads
Company: VNC Web Services - UBB.threads Scripts and Scripting, Install and Upgrade Services, Site and Server Maintenance.
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World, and UGN Security
UBB.Threads: My UBB Themes, My UBB Scripts
Sponsored Links
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Otay [censored]

There is no such thing as stupid questions.
Just stupid answers.
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
UBBDev / UBBWiki Owner
Time Lord
The update went without a hitch on Saturday; not too much visually has changed, but there have been a LOT of backend updates.

UBB.Dev - Putting Dev into UBB.threads
Company: VNC Web Services - UBB.threads Scripts and Scripting, Install and Upgrade Services, Site and Server Maintenance.
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World, and UGN Security
UBB.Threads: My UBB Themes, My UBB Scripts

Moderated by  Gizmo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63