Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#1536 09/21/2001 9:49 PM
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
And the Beat Goes On ::
Three private betas in 2 days have been cranked out as Charles and Dave put the finishing touches on what is turning out to be one of the most revolutionary versions of UBB™ to date. Late nights and early mornings are bringing improvements in speed, stability, and features to an already excellent product. Most will be pleasantly surprised at what's in store, stay tuned!

Pardon our dust as we make room for vroom. wink

September 2001 Klipsch / UBBDev Member Spotlight ::
A reminder that the deadline is fast approaching for the last member spotlight contest before we have the grand prize contest next month. If you feel your site has what it takes to win, be sure and enter it here before Midnight tomorrow night (Sept. 22).

Speakinawhich ::
We are having a contest here at UBBDev, sanctioned and sponsored by our very own, talented, smart, kind, and generous, MasterMind .

How you can win, you may ask?
Just enter your UBB™ in the next members spotlight contest. That's it! Your UBB™ will be looked at by 2 or 3 of our staff members, independent from the actual members spotlight, announced later on, and the prize is different.
The prize is a small list of stuff from thinkgeek.com. The small list consists of shirts, caffeine, hats, some books, etc. You can pick one item from the small list. The list will be given when the winner is announced. Staff are welcome to enter, other than the staff monitoring the contest with me.

Have fun!

[editor's note: I think Ima gonna enter too wink

UBB Fall Sale ::
A reminder the sale on all UBB license rates, member area subcriptions, and annual support (when purchased with a license) is still in progress. You'd do well to buy and/or renew yours to get huge savings. smile

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
Sponsored Links
first reply!

#1538 09/21/2001 10:06 PM
Just cashed in on that Fall Sale, another UBB License is now in my possession cool . Three more, and I could take over the world...well...maybe not, but it'd still be pretty cool ^_^

And MM...Psch...First Reply...Everyone knows the second is the important one. laugh

-DT
And third is the least important one. wink But anyway thats great news, and I might enter the Member spotlight contest next month, this month I'm probably classed out. smile

Kahuna
Kahuna
quote:
Just renewed mine. smile

.::First place winner in the June 2001 Member Spotlight ::.
.::Zelda Xtreme::.
Sponsored Links
#1541 09/26/2001 11:34 PM
I type Like navaho
I type Like navaho
cool

You are also able to tack another year onto your present membership if you want, a purty good deal in most books smile

[ 10-04-2001: Message edited by: AllenAyres ]

- Allen wavey
- What Drives You?
#1542 09/29/2001 11:51 AM
Coder
Coder
I found a possible with UBBDev with 6.1.0 Beta Release 2.0-pre6 and your frop down menus that I just noticed so it might have been there with the other releases. I checked out ubbdesign and their system is not having this problem so I am assuming it is the script you have for the drop down menus.

If you go to a thread then use the back button I get "p; popDown = HM_f_PopDown; //-->" displayed at the very top line of my browser (IE6) It does not matter what thread as it happens to any of them I try.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate Today!
Donate via PayPal

Donate to UBBDev today to help aid in Operational, Server and Script Maintenance, and Development costs.

Please also see our parent organization VNC Web Services if you're in the need of a new UBB.threads Install or Upgrade, Site/Server Migrations, or Security and Coding Services.
Recommended Hosts
We have personally worked with and recommend the following Web Hosts:
Stable Host
bluehost
InterServer
Visit us on Facebook
Member Spotlight
isaac
isaac
California
Forum Statistics
Forums63